5/20/15

Elsie's 3 Year Pictures

We've had so much rain lately that I had to take advantage of the beautiful weather and get Elsie's three year pictures done!  (Not to mention baby sister is due right before her birthday, and when she gets here they'd definitely be put on the back burner!)

I was planning on doing them the next day, we went and picked out a fun summery dress and I planned on doing her hair all fancy.  But when we got home from errands and picking Violet up from school they were playing outside, Elsie was in her usual attire: rain boots and a play dress, and I knew I had to do her pictures right then!  She has so much personality, so sassy and smart and grown up, she and Violet have been playing SO well together lately.  On the few days that we have had sun, they will play outside for HOURS.  She has such a fun imagination and I just love to watch her explore our back yard and go on adventures.
She is very aware of other people's emotions, if I'm crying (which is a lot these days, hormones!) she will come and give me a big hug and say "I'm sorry momma" and "it's ok momma" she'll let me snuggle her until I'm done, and is so sweet and tender!  She will randomly tell me I look beautiful and that she loves me.

Three year questions:

Favorite Show: Bubble Guppies
 Favorite Food: yogurt, cheese sticks, ice cream, berries, cookies and lemonade (she went on and on, atta girl)
Favorite movie: Big Hero 6 (she's seen it once!)
Thing to do: "running in the sprinklers, around and around and around and around"
Color: "Green and purple and blue and white" but pretty sure it's pink
Book: "Nike book" dog book
 Best Friend: Leighton Campos
Favorite Toy: white kitty















Oh we love this little ball of sass and sweetness!  Happy third Birthday Elsie Sue!

No comments: