8/28/15

May Recap

Some of these might be repeats, but I didn't want to miss any pictures of May, AKA the time we still had only two kids!
 
Now I'm no expert, but now that I have three kids I can tell you that ALL of these things are a heck of a lot easier with two and being pregnant than with three!
Erik's work threw us a shower!
 It snowed on Mother's Day. Again!
Because of the snow, we were forced to roast marshmallows on the stove
 Violet Graduated from Preschool!


 Thanks Mrs Mary!
 Enjoyed some R&R
 Met up with the cousins at Cherry Creek Mall
 Played out back and found LOTS of Potato bugs

 


 Always lots of kisses for baby sis!
 Looking for birds with daddy
 Memorial Day we met up with Taylor and Crystal and the girls and played at Westlands Park.  Unky Tay brought his rocket and the girls thought it was the greatest thing ever!
 I'm Huge!
 As I mentioned before, once the weather was nice we RAN to the pool.  The beginning of summer was extremely cold and rainy and depressing. We wanted to spend as much time in the pool as possible before baby sis made her debut.  We were the only ones there for the first little while.


Grammy came the second day we went to the pool and the girls loved that she could actually go down the slide and swim with them! (unlike due-any-day-me)



 Final Bumpie the day before she was born


No comments: