So fun, I can add one more to my list that has had 2 cute boys 1st Thanks for coming up, we love hanging out with you and Erik, you are a really fun couple. Hopefully we will still see you even though Chase and Meags are not here. Feel free to come up anytime, it is an open invitiation. Thanks again
3 comments:
I love that you got that on camera. I can't believe how Boen just turned and stared at Bingham. oh I love him to death. He is the cutest thing ever.
That's sweet! What an adjustment for a big brother.
So fun, I can add one more to my list that has had 2 cute boys 1st
Thanks for coming up, we love hanging out with you and Erik, you are a really fun couple. Hopefully we will still see you even though Chase and Meags are not here. Feel free to come up anytime, it is an open invitiation. Thanks again
Post a Comment