Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Look at those cheeks!
I told Amy (my sister) that I'd run home and put pictures on my blog to show off this sweet little angel. He was born on Monday July 28, 2008 to Amy, Brody and Bingham Call. Amy went in for the c-section at 5:30 and he came out perfectly. Amy did such a great job and we are so proud of them all!


Bingham was so excited, he kept saying "baby brovo, baby brovo!" and when they took Bo away for my mom to hold him, he got so mad! He loves baby brother.
Erik was just fascinated by the tiny baby!
8 comments:
He is so sweet! Congrats Amy and Auntie Sammy!
Thanks for the post Sam! you are a good sister!
He is SO cute! Babies are the best. I'm glad everything went well. =)
ok, I can't tell, but is that last picture of April??? If it is, tell her that she looks incredible, and that I didn't even recognize her at first... if it's some random girl that i don't know, then tell April that she looks fab anyway! :) What a sweet little baby, don't you just love little soft cuddly newborns!? I bet Erik was in heaven. He was probably smothering him and making weird noises in his face, ha! Welcome baby Boen
oh sammy you're doomed!! You look way too comfortable with that baby! I give you 6 months. :) I love new babies, they're so small and you can just hold them and love them and they just lay there and take it. He's a cutie!
are you baby hungry now?? probably not because our sisters are having the babies they can tide us over for a while right? I think he looks like My nephew matt when he was born! crazy! i'll have to show you his baby pictures! Amy looks so good! she is so beautiful! I would not even guess she just gave birth!
YEAH congrats on the new nephew he is so cute!!
WHAT A SWEET LITTLE GUY! HE IS PERFECT! HOW CUTE!! TELL YOUR SIS CONGRATS! MAN I MISS THE NEW BABY PHASE!
Post a Comment