After the Egbert/Nielsen wedding, my mom, grammy and I headed down to Sandy to help set things up for the reception that night at the Egbert residence. It was so much fun and turned out beautiful as well.
Marielle made her bride and groom cake-topper and she actually has a contract with the lady that made her cake to make them to sell. So for anyone getting married, if your interested let me know! (I should've gotten a picture of the back, his hand is on her rear-end, too cute)
I was lucky enough to get to attend both ceremonies and share that amazing experience with them. They were both such beautiful brides and were so happy. Marielle's was particularly special to me because their sealer was the sealer that married Erik and I. 2 Weddings down, 7 more to go this summer, but it's alright, I Do love weddings.
5 comments:
How pretty!! I love the cake topper that is darling too bad i'm already married :-) he he I love it!! Looks like fun i love attending ceremonies :-)
oh I do love those Japanese lanterns. Do you seriously have 7 more weddings this summer!? Taylor would rather die than go to a wedding, let alone 9 in one summer. Oh your background just popped up and I love it. Are you feeling better?
whoa, that's alot of weddings! Tis the season! ha I love the lanterns too...so cute!
i'm glad to know that i'm one of you favorite cousins! YAY! your my favorite cousin! but hey we've been so close our whole lives! so it makes sense right?
Oh I love weddings! So fun! How are you doing? We are doing really good and feeling great. We need to get together sometime. I haven't seen you forever!
Post a Comment