Pioneer Day went about the same as the 4th, but thats how we like it! It started out with the Ogden City Parade, swimming at Joye's, then ended with a BBQ, fishing and fireworks with the Oberg's. We took so many pictures over the weekend, and I loved them all so I tried to get as many on here as possible! Happy Birthday Utah!

Saturday 26th all the boys and I headed up to the Oberg's for a fly fishing lesson from Craig and Erik. They had a great time and caught lots of fish! Afterwords we headed to the Anderson's pool to cool down, and that night was the Speechly Family reunion!
My dad, Trent and Jeff caught a few, they aren't really fishermen so they loved it!

Speechly Family reunion. They had a cotton candy machine a boxing ring and a big waterslide for the kids. It was a lot of fun.


Saturday 26th all the boys and I headed up to the Oberg's for a fly fishing lesson from Craig and Erik. They had a great time and caught lots of fish! Afterwords we headed to the Anderson's pool to cool down, and that night was the Speechly Family reunion!
My dad, Trent and Jeff caught a few, they aren't really fishermen so they loved it!

Speechly Family reunion. They had a cotton candy machine a boxing ring and a big waterslide for the kids. It was a lot of fun.
Amy is having her baby tomorrow, so check back monday for pictures of the new baby!
8 comments:
fun! i like what you did to your pictures, thats cute. you guys always look like your doing something fun. i want to have a bbq or something one night this week, since chase and i are moving this weekend. i'll let ya know when i come up with a plan. have a good week.
oh man! we look tough don't we!! Go Speechly's!
Sammy, it's Jackie Dunn Malan. Cute pictures...love the square idea! Anyways I saw this and thought of you if you're interested. Becky Squire (see Amy's blog friends) has a interview on her blog about Twilight with Stephanie Meyer and it tells a bit about who Bella ends up with....if you WANT to know! It's fun! Anyways- you and your hubby are super cute together! You remind me of how much fun Jess and I had when we were newly weds w/o kiddies. It's fun to see.
Sammy, I need to come to the next party that you have that includes cotton candy. That is the best treat ever! So how do you get your pictures to display in these cute little boxes? The only bad part is that I can't click on them to make them bigger, I was dying to see that fantastic toe touch just a little bit bigger :)
Ok so those are some of the cutest pictures ever. I need a copy of them for my blog. I see you figured out the boxes, so cute.
I love how you put your pictures in the boxes. I have a scrapbooking software that I can do the boxes in but I'm curious how you did it? I like it. Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I hate school. enough said. :)
Looks like you guys had a great holiday weekend cute pics love the fishing ones :-)
love all the pics and i too want to know how you put all the pics in the square. please share.....
Post a Comment