When Erik and I get a hankering for a nice refreshing treat, we take a quick trip to Zeppe's. Everytime we go there is a line, and the place is always hopping! If you haven't been I highly recommend it. Hurry quick! It closes for the season on September 20th. It is located on Washington Blvd. in Harrisville.
My new Favorite; Coconut Cream Italian Ice and Chocolate Custard.

6 comments:
I have never been there but i hear nothing but raves about that place i need to try it for sure!!
my mouth is watering!! YUM! I need to go there again before it closes and I'm going to try your new favorite flavor. :)
That is what I got! The coconut cream! delicious!
just a little bit of heaven, isn't it. yummy
I have always wanted to go but we forget that it is there. I will have to try to go before it cloes if not I will hav e to go next year I think they should be open all year when folks would like a refreshing treat even in the dead of winter.
Oh Fun!! In Philadelphia there was a place exactly like that called Ritas and i could go every day!! I love the black berry with vanilla custard! I feel like i would drive clear to harrisville to taste that cause i haven't had on for months!!
Post a Comment