It seems as though summer is coming to an end... Saturday afternoon we headed up to Bear Lake with my cousin Lauren and her husband Jay D to the Speechly cabin. We had a great time lounging around and eating great food. It was a great way to end the summer. Here's a look at our labor day weekend.
The beautiful view from the deck.
We hiked to Bloomington lake, it was so easy and so beautiful, I had my swimsuit on but didn't bring the towel, and it was cloudy and cold or else I would've jumped in, I swear! The water was beautiful and so clear.On the way to Bloomington Lake

11 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great weekend!! YEAH for saving the day for the sail boat (SCARY). Its so pretty up there i love it!!
ha ha your much better at post than i am.. mine is a MESS! you need to give me a training on blogging... ppplease?
I am jealous! I love Bear Lake. It looks like you had so much fun! I can't believe summer is over. I am not ready for the cold! Glad you had fun.
That's scary about the sail boat! A couple years back my sister and her husband we at bear lake and a huge storm blew up all the sudden and their boat sank and they had to swim back to shore! SCARY! Way to save the day! Looks like a fun last weekend.
how fun, I want to go to the cabin, no fair. I bet you were glad you were in the cabin and not camping.
hey. looks like fun! and by the way, your hair is adorable. love the color.
I'm sure that sailboater was glad that you guys were peeping on him through your telescope. Yeah, the wind came up pretty quick on sunday. We were glad that we weren't on the lake at that point. Isn't it sad that the summer is coming to end. It looks like you guys took full advantage of it though.
Looks like fun! Lauren, way to go! That is a scary time!
Looks like a whole lot of fun. Swinging across the lake looks fun too. Thanks for your thoughtful comment about my week.
You guys are always doing way fun stuff!! Im jealous haha But ya im doing my nursing degree at UVU, at least something to keep me busy while im alone :) Haha
I love the hike to Bloomington Lake it is so beautiful. You were brave to swing out over the lake. It looks like youhad a fun weekend!
Post a Comment