Erik and I started out the weekend the best way possible by seeing Twilight for my third time, and Erik's first with our friend's Phil and Paige. Of course it was even better than the first time!
After the movie Erik was up all night baking his marion berry pie for our Thanksgiving feast. The next morning he got out of bed bright and early to start baking his brother Taylor's famous sweet potato casserole. It turned out BEAUTIFUL and so delicious. Erik made everything that we were assigned to make for Thanksgiving, I didn't have to lift a finger, Thanks honey!
Trent and April enjoying some yummy clam dip and appetizers.
Cute mom and her fantastic rolls
Erik and his beautiful casserole
G. G. and the turkey
The kids and their Christmas pillows my mom made
Papa and Ruby dancing to Beach Boys Christmas
Wrestling with uncle Erik
Amy and Boen
Playing in the leaves!
Baby Boen's first Thanksgiving!
The triptophan hit Jeff hard
After all the eating we headed to see Bolt in 3D it was a great movie and a lot of fun.
April and Ruby stuffing teddy bear santa!
We had a ping pong tournament, and Erik beat me! The champion was Brody
Boen laughing with uncle Jeff
Friday morning my mom, Amy and I (poor April was up all night with food poisoning!) headed to the stores at the crack of dawn for some shopping. We got some great deals and had a good time laughing at all the people.
That night we took the Wii up to Oberg's and played some mario kart, and best of all, olympics! here are some pictures of us "sprinting"
Cute Pregnant Crystal, Taylor, Jake and Erik


Friday night Brody and Amy asked us to go to the Jazz game with them, we gladly accepted and had a great time!
Hope everybody had a great weekend.
Happy Holiday's!
Friday morning my mom, Amy and I (poor April was up all night with food poisoning!) headed to the stores at the crack of dawn for some shopping. We got some great deals and had a good time laughing at all the people.
That night we took the Wii up to Oberg's and played some mario kart, and best of all, olympics! here are some pictures of us "sprinting"
Cute Pregnant Crystal, Taylor, Jake and Erik
Friday night Brody and Amy asked us to go to the Jazz game with them, we gladly accepted and had a great time!
Happy Holiday's!
9 comments:
Thanks! for the great Thanksgiving weekend pics!
dang that pic of me and Trent eating, yikes i look like I ate too much. That was fun, sorry I couldn't join in the shopping fun, hopefully next year.
I'm glad Taylor finally relinquished the rights to his secret Sweet Potato Casserole... It looks like Erik did a great job and I hope your family appreciated the lengths he went to to get the recipe. Sammy, those are the most unflattering pictures of me ever! I told you my face looked like a banana. Oh well, I was having way too much fun to try to look cute. My arms are still killing me! By the way, I changed my Mii so that I don't look so angry anymore. Thanks for leaving the Wii for us to play, I think Jake and I wore out Mario Kart.
hey sammy. i hope your thanksgiving was fun. looks like you guys had a great time. i love being with family. i think we need to come see you.
Sounds like you had a great weekend shopping on black friday is the best people are CRAZY!! but funny too!! Your hubby is great i'm glad he cooked all that food for you sometimes we deserve a break :-)
What a fun holiday! it looks like the food was delicious and that you had a great time with all of your activities. Erik's sweet potato casserole looked very good!
i'm so impressed with your husbands mad cooking skills! he should do a class to teach other husbands. haha. looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving!
It looks like you had such a fun thanksgiving weekend! Nothing beats being with family and eating good food! I am glad you got to see twilight for a third time. I am jealous! I am begging my husband to take me on my birthday! hopefully he will!
I changed my blog address. It is meghanmcmickell@blogspot.com
Post a Comment