Drive around the parking garage at Gateway for 30 minutes behind a line of cars, on our way out, find a row completely empty of cars and laugh our heads off when Erik makes a mad dash for a spot.
Wait in the freezing cold for 1 1/2 hours to get into California Pizza Kitchen, when we could have been shopping the entire time.
Finally sit down at 8:45 after the heartburn has kicked in, and I'm past the point of being hungry, when Emily and Lauren walk right in (late) with their boyfriends, sit down and order. (We love you guys)
Race to Temple square because Erik swears that the lights turn off at 10:00.
Get to the grounds and the lights inside the gate have been turned off. Wait for everyone to gather round to take a group picture and ALL the lights turn off.
Get the group pictures taken in front of the temple by some fresh-out-of-the-field sister missionaries that take pictures for each of the 5 camera's and tell us she's just "paying it forward" by being so patient.
Finally get to see the pictures and not one of them turned out because of the back lighting from the beautiful temple.
But every moment was worth it.
Erik and I waiting patiently for the rest of the group
Katelin, Me, Kayli, Emily and Lauren
Lauren and Shaun, Me and Erik, Katelin and Jaran, Kayli and Todd, Emily and Ren

12 comments:
what price range are you looking for? I have a 3 bedroom home available in Jan for $900. But I'd rent it to you for $800. That might be more then you are looking for. But just wanted to let you know.
Holy cow! I've never thought that Taylor and Erik looked alike, but in that first picture, Erik is making a face that looks just like Taylor!!!
It sounds like you guys had quite the adventure. We're going down with my family on Friday, hopefully it won't be quite as hectic. We're riding front runner, trax, and making dinner reservations.... here's to hoping!
Man what a crazy night, but so so fun! We cant wait to see everyone! We have Eric's name what does he want? I hope you guys find a place to live! We will have to plan something fun like going to SLC to see the lights when we come. talk to ya soon
becka
That's a pain but at least you got a few pics haha
Yes, you heard right.. But here is the thing.. my mom only wants me to loan them out.. cuz she is kinda attached too these couches and so am I! We just can't have four couches in my front room any LONGER!! So PLEASE come asap you can to get them!!! Just call me and we can arrange something!
Looks like a lot of fun, I will have to remember to get there in time to see the lights.
That stinks, but it looks like you guys still had fun.
I Don't know your price range either, but we are renting our home in ogden again too. email me if your interested
jacksb64@gmail.com
I checked this post awhile ago but never left a message and when I saw it snowing today I had to leave a comment for you to say YAY snow!!
I love the pictures! Good luck finding a place to live!
I set my blog to private, whats your email so I can add you?
email or text it to me
cassykisses86@yahoo.com
hey its cassie im going private so if you want to still see our blog leave me your eamil
Post a Comment