1/4/09

The Holidays in Review

I didn't blog very much in December so here are some pictures that were taken through out the holidays. I lost my camera and Erik's was broken so we were borrowing his dad's camera, but something was wrong with the memory card so half the pictures we took had a big smear of color along the bottom or in the middle of them but here are a few that worked.

Gingerbread houses with Phil and Paige.Sweet Grammy at the Grammy Christmas party. Cousins! Erik with Boen, my cousin Laura and her husband Chris, Me, my cousin Marielle and her husband Conner.
I love Erik in this picture, just like a little kid! He looked like this after EVERYTHING he opened Christmas morning.

Erik surprised me with this makeup set from Sephora. Do you think he was trying to tell me something?! (The tree in the background was our only Christmas tree this year because we thought we were moving!)Erik with his new toy.My sweet honey and I at my mom's Christmas Morn'
Karli came up with the darling idea of making cards for Erik's grandma's for Christmas. Here are just a few cards that Karli, Crystal, Becka and I made.
The annual Oberg stocking picture. We were all there except Bennett who flew in that night.
Becka with Mayce, Jake, Ashden, Taylor, Crystal, Karli, Erik and I.

The newest addition to the Oberg family. Walter Pine. Craig (Erik's dad) got this as a white elephant. Its a stuffed porcupine, nice orange teeth!
New Years Eve we headed up to Paige's family cabin with some friends. This is where we found the boys the entire time until almost 4:00 am, playing PS3.
Chase, Erik, Phil, and Bobby.The girls after the ball dropped.
Me, Meagan, Paige and Paige's friend Kathryn. At the stroke of midnight the boys headed out to the deck to light some bottle rockets and fire crackers.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. We love you all.

10 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday i love your tree!! The makeup will be so fun I love eye shadow!!

April said...

Walter pine? Hilarious. Love how you are the only one with a blue stocking, funny. Looks like a good time had by all.

Sharee said...

looks fun I want a gingerbread house too
You guys are always doing fun activities.
I am glad you all got together at the cabin
I know meag needed a get away.
Sorry about ufc I thought phil would give you
The 411. Hopefully next time!

The Obergs said...

oh Walter! I'm still all for keeping him up year round and dressing him up for each holiday. It was a good holiday break wasn't it? We sure enjoyed seeing you guys. Thanks again for the shower even though you weren't feeling well.

P.S. I was watching the newest episode of the Girls Next Door and guess where they went.... Bubblegum Alley! I totally thought of you.

Michelle said...

I love that pic of Erik opening his presents!!!!

Amy said...

Too bad about the camera! You know it will show up right after you buy a new one!

Miss Candace said...

Sammy, you and Erik are so dang cute. Looking at your blog reminds me of the years when it was just Erik and I, it's neat to have that time together. It looks like you had a great holiday season. I hope 2009 treats you well!

Pieces of Us said...

So fun! That card idea is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow Erik has great taste, Sephora is awesome!
We still need to get together so I can do your makeup!

Kenzie said...

Your pictures are way cute! It looks like you had a great holiday!!