About my SWEET husband. Long story short, I took him to school today and in the parking lot we drove past a blind man trapped in the corner beside a ledge, and a parked car. He was waving his stick in front of him, in hopes to be able to find his way out and I thought we needed to help him, but Erik thought he'd be ok. Erik got out of the car and as I drove away past the man again, I saw out of the rear view mirror my sweetheart, walking over to the man. He guided him to where he was headed and made sure he was going to be ok.This really doesn't surprise me but I just wanted to say how sweet and loving he is. I remember on one of our first dates, he gave some blankets out of the back of his car to some homeless people we had parked next too in SLC. He has such a tender kind heart.
I know that it seems like its common sense to help him, but we were both running late, and how easy is it to just walk away and think, "someone else will help him". I love my sweet, thoughtful, kind hubby.
5 comments:
That makes me want to cry!
oh that IS sweet.
I'm so glad that we got to see you guys yesterday. can't wait until you move up here!
Oh that really made me cry. I alwasy feel so bad for people I see who need help in different ways, it really is hard to help. Thats great he did. Thanks for sharing what a great guy.
thats pretty nice of him. he's a good guy that husband of yours. this world needs more erik obergs.
Oh cute! I loved looking at your blog today.. your hair is darling, and wow you guys know a lot of famous people. :) Love the drag queens too. hahaaaa!
Post a Comment