3/31/09

Welcome Spring

Spring Fling Boutique
Help us welcome Spring with
Food, Shopping, Giveaways, Friends, and Fun

Friday, April 3rd 6:30-8:30
April Maw’s House (my sister)

Vendors include:
(To pre order or place a custom order so it’s ready for pickup
Visit websites below and email the vendor for questions or orders.)

* Sweet Ruby- Baby and Children Accessories- sweetrubyblankets.blogspot.com
* Scentsy – scentsy.com/saras safestcandles@gmail.com
* Pampered Chef-pamperedchef.com dal.pass@gmail.com
* Addie Jane Embellished Wordsajembellishedwords.blogspot.com ajembellished@gmail.com
* Jewelry
* Beaded Watches skye-thompson.blogspot.com
* Holiday Blocks
* Decorative frames
*Photography-
http://www.ashleymcfarlanephotography.blogspot.com/
*Simple Expressions Vinylhttp://www.chelseys-simpleexpressions.blogspot.com/
*C'est La Vie Jewelry- http://cestlaviejewelry.blogspot.com/

There will be tons of food, giveaways from every vendor, a good fun time for everyone. Pass along the info!

Here's a look at some of my favorites:
My sister Amy just started making these cute necklaces that I LOVE.
Check out her blog C'est La Vie Jewelry
April's friend Lauren makes these blocks. They are so adorable, I ordered Oberg from her to match my living room and I'm so excited to get it. You can place a special order, and she will have Spring and Easter available on Friday.
And of course Sweet Ruby. Can't wait until I have babies to spoil myself with these cute blankies, boobie bibs, hooded towels and binkie clips made by my mother and sister.

2 comments:

April said...

Thanks girly. Amy's necklaces are super cute huh?

meag said...

hey...how fun does that look. so i love your sisters necklaces, but when i click on her link it won't work. i'd love to check them out. wish i was gonna be there.