Monday night we had some friends come over to carve pumpkins, we had so much fun and they turned out great!
Mike and Megan Mansfield Erik and I
(there is a dot from the camera on Erik's face)
O for Oberg and Jack Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas
Mike and Megan Mansfield Erik and I
(there is a dot from the camera on Erik's face)
Friday night Erik's brother Jake had his state football game out in West Valley, they didn't win but they played a great game. He did such a great job and scored an amazing touch down!
Go Weber!
This picture was actually taken a few games ago at their last home game.
Erik, Jake, Karli and Taylor
Freezing at the game
Go Weber!
This picture was actually taken a few games ago at their last home game.
Erik, Jake, Karli and Taylor
Our cute niece Hazel was a chicken for Halloween, such a doll!
7 comments:
oh...i'm so so sad now. Chase and i were in ogden this weekend cuz lauren was in town. We had family pictures and her baby shower....but we were just chillin with the fam sat. night. I wish i would have been thinking and given you a call to see if you were in town. so close to each other, its a shame. i'll remember that next time. hope you had fun tho.
i think that's great that you have found a cool couple to hang out with. it seems like everyone here has kids which just makes hanging out hard, ya know? LOVE the hot dog costume. i laughed really hard at that. miss you!!
hahha, it looks like we painted Hazel's nose orange...thank you carrots.
I'm glad you guys are finding "couple friends". Sometimes it's hard to find the perfect people that BOTH mesh with your personalities.
I love the Jack pumpkin, it's perfect!
Okay, Mike and I are still laughing at the hotdog costume. That is hilarious. I love the picture of Erik eating him. Awww... good stuff.
I miss you! i'm sorry I was out of it the night we went to the boutique I'm not very good at talking when there is so much going on! sorry I was like blah! I will see you this weekend!!!!!!
haha, i love the hot dog costume.. that is hilarious!
Your pumpkin is soo cute! and that dog costume is to die for!!!
Post a Comment