2/28/10

Baby Girl

We finally got our scanner/printer to scan this, and just HAD to share this picture of our sweet baby girl. I love it so much, it's the best they could get cause she wouldn't move her hands from her face but I love it, she's so sweet and looks like she's smiling!My mom and dad came up to take us shopping Saturday it was so great to have visitors, my mom surprised us a Holli Cake which I was thrilled about, I've been craving it for weeks!
They took us to Cafe' Sabor to celebrate and then did some shopping for Baby's first outfits.

11 comments:

The Munfords said...

congrats! girls are so much fun! We are so excited for you guys!

The Obergs said...

Oh she's getting spoiled already... I can only imagine what it will be like when she's here.

I love those boots. I almost got those for Hazel, they're adorable.

Thanks for sharing her first "doughy" picture. Her little profile is too cute for words.

cassy said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I can't wait to have a girl! I want to take you to lunch when can we meet?

Paige said...

what a cute mom to make you a cake! how fun. Love the clothes you've picked out. I looked at TJ Maxx in Spokane for that Ralph Lauren dress but no luck. :( I'll keep my eye out for you since I always look at the girls clothes anyways. They're so much fun! Love the 3D pic. She's beautiful! :)

Alyssa Harper said...

Congratulations! I'm so stinkin jealous of those ADORABLE clothes! It might be a good thing we had a boy first, because I definitely have a weakness for little girl clothes. I might have broke the bank. :)

Kenzie said...

I am so excited for you! She looks so adorable already!! You will love shopping for her! :)

Brooke said...

Congrats on the baby girl! Your mom is so sweet to take you shopping.

Looks like we will be up there probably in June. We have decided to build in the Providence area. Luckily the winter will be over by then :)

Sarah and Trent said...

Yes, congrats Sammy Sue! You're such a beauuutiful pregnant lady. She's going to be so so sweet.

Sharee said...

she is a pretty little lady. It is expected, you are pretty gorgeous yourself. That looks like FUN. I would be broke if I had a girl. There really is no end in buying.

Kym said...

Congrats!!!! She's already so cute!!! And I LOVE all of those clothes.
By the way, I asked my friend and she got her dresser at a shop down by Firehouse area. It's right before you have to go left or right. So good luck!

jenna said...

I"M SOOOO excited for baby Girl!! Now Colt has a girly friend!! he he. I can't believe how far along you are now.. I feel so lost not being able to talk to you everyday! Thanks a ton for coming to see us as well! We really appreciated the visit