Erik and I couldn't be happier to announce that we are having a baby girl!
This morning was my 20 week appointment/big ultrasound. I couldn't wait and was so excited/nervous all morning.
We were both so sure it was going to be a boy, everyone I know is having boys so I just knew we were too. Boy were we wrong! She is healthy, big and growing great, what a beautiful baby already, big pouty lips and everything was perfect.
She moves like crazy, kept kicking the ultrasound wand thing and wouldn't move her hands away from her face, I really wanted a great profile picture but he couldn't get one, baby girl is stubborn!
20 week belly
No stem here!
Has mama's big lips
Covering face, big belly!
17 comments:
So so cute and you look fantastic! Can't wait for your shower- I LOVE buying baby girl gifts!!!!
You look great!! :) I am so excited for you to have a girl. They are so so fun!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! You're little girl is going to be just adorable!
this is so great!!!!! how exciting! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girls are more fun anyway. we all know that
haha "no stem here"...cute! so happy to FINALLY know what baby Oberg is. Now we can start talking about specifics. :) so happy for you guys and so happy that she's healthy! xoxoxo
yeah...i'm so happy for you guys! now let the shopping begin.....
Yay! Congratulations! I know you were secretly holding out for a little girl. ;) We have to have your shower before I leave so I can buy something cute for her. So happy for you Sammy!
You look so cute!!!! And what a cute baby!!! Yeah a girl!!!!
yeah, congrats!! now she can marry paige's little boy. :-) you look great, i love the tiny little bump
Congrats girly!
Congratulations!! That is exciting news!
That comment from Phil was really from me (if you didn't know :) Chelsie is right...now our kids can get married!! Or at least be buddies. :)
Congrats! I told meag I thought you were having a girl. Congrats! One thing is certain she will have the most beautiful skin EVER! Just like Her mom and dad...lucky girl.
Oh Sammy, how exciting! Our little girls are only going to be 16 months apart and I'm sure are going to be the best of cousin buddies! You look so cute. I can't believe how much baby girl has grown since the last time I saw you. You finally look like you're pregnant! Oh I can't wait to meet this little sweetie.
I'm excited for you!! Little boys and little girls are fun (I should know, I have both!) But I loved having a girl first.
That's so exciting! Congrats! Girls are so much fun :)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
ps you look AWE-SOME! Makes me sick...I'm a big huge whale...haha
Post a Comment