6/15/10

250 Days Down 30 To Go

Only one month to go, I'm trying not to get overwhelmed by the mile long list of things to do on our fridge or when I look in the nursery and realize that its not even close to being ready for her, but we've managed to get out and have some fun anyway.
playing with our friends Rob and Vienna
going on drives up the canyon and finding places for Erik to fish
Tony Grove still frozen!beaver dam up by Temple Fork Erik was so excited aboutWe went to Hudson's 6th birthday party on the 11th, my mom made his darling R2D2 cake

We got to squish baby Finn, I can't get enough of him, this is him at 2 weeks, still just 7 lbs 9 oz, a full lb up from birth! Such a sweet baby, I sure hope Violet is as good as he is!
My sisters and mom threw me a shower on the 12th at Amy's house, it was amazing, we got spoiled rotten!
Violet's Sweet Ruby Blankets made by April and my mom LOVE them!We had delicious crepes with fruit and the decor was darling!
Erik surprised me by making home made pizza and root beer freezes for dinner last night mmm mmm
36 Week profile picture

I'm starting to swell by the end of work each day and I have been having Braxton Hick's contractions since Sunday so I'm hoping that by the time I go for my 37 week appointment next week there will be some progress!

11 comments:

Kenzie said...

Can you believe you only have a month left? I am so excited for you!! Little girls are so much fun! I hope next week you will have some progress too! :) Good luck!

melissa said...

sammy..you adorable and looking so good for only having a month left. i miss seeing you on sundays every once and a while. good luck with the last month. you life is about to change so much.

April said...

Wow I can't believe its almost time. YEAH!!!! You are so cute pregnant and I love that last pictures so creative.

The Obergs said...

hahah, that last picture is cracking me up, how funny. I can't wait to hear all about your progress. I think I'm almost more excited for baby Violet than Erik and we all know that's ALOT!

So I bet Erik was missing his pizza stone when he made homemade pizza right? hahahah, at least you know that it's getting used on a regular basis over here and that you didn't give it up only to have it sitting around.

meag said...

love the profile pic. i hope your shower went great, i'm sure you got lots of great stuff. i can't wait to see your nursery, i'm sure it will be so so darling. one month left...holy cow! so so soon can't wait to meet the little angel.

Paige said...

so funny...I have a picture just like that last one! so cute.

wow, go Erik! Homemade pizza...looks delicious! I was getting on phil's case about not knowing how to make homemade pizza then I realized I don't know how to make homemade pizza! :) you're a lucky gal sammy.

I think I need to put my order in for one of those adorable sweet ruby blankets. :)

Less than a month...we can do this sammy!

The Mansfields said...

Ahhh! So excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

p.s. Totally jealous that I'm not up there with you and the goates. You guys should come down at visit! :)

Michelle said...

Good luck on your last month! Hope you are feeling great (the last month is always the hardest for me!). I had a present all ready for you, packed it in the car to have my mom drop off @ grandma's so it could get to you, and my mom left it in the car and brought it back home! So I have a present to send to you :)

Sharee said...

Those blankets are so cute. Love your profile picture. Who knows she might come at 37 weeks. That is when I had E, G and M came at 38. Hang in there you look great.

Kym said...

Looks like you've been having fun! I can't believe that you made it to Tony Grove.

And, what a fun way to take a profile picture!

Chelsie said...

mmmm that pizza looks delish! yeah for showers....those blankets are adorable!! i can't believe you only have one month left