I hadn't planned on wearing this outfit 3 different times last week, (not all day long) just turned out that way!
Friday Erik and I headed back down to Ogden for yet another baby shower! This time thrown by my great friends McKenzie and Katelin. (picture overload!)
McKenzie and I
Katelin and I
Katelin Mac me and Kayli
Friday Erik and I headed back down to Ogden for yet another baby shower! This time thrown by my great friends McKenzie and Katelin. (picture overload!)
McKenzie and I
Katelin, Kayli and Anne
It was so great to get together with some of my friends and catch up, thanks so much you guys!
I also had a shower at work a few weeks ago, it was quite a success!
(don't you love my cubicle?)

Erik and I stuck around for Father's Day Sunday, we were sad that Erik's dad was out of town, so we didn't get to see him on his day.
Erik gave me a rocking chair for Mother's Day (coming soon in pictures of nursery).
So for Father's Day I gave him this carrier for him and baby girl to enjoy
My dad with some of his gifts
This is my 36 week picture, I wore this outfit to work Thursday.
Just 3.5 weeks to go!
So for Father's Day I gave him this carrier for him and baby girl to enjoy
Just 3.5 weeks to go!
My sister took some maternity pictures of me Sunday after dinner, I took a few different outfits but we decided that this one was the cutest so yet again the outfit!
Erik would only be in a few and wouldn't leave my parents house to do any of them, but Amy and I had fun with the photo shoot. They turned out great, thank you so much Amy!
Erik would only be in a few and wouldn't leave my parents house to do any of them, but Amy and I had fun with the photo shoot. They turned out great, thank you so much Amy!




10 comments:
Your pictures are darling, you look so cute with your cute little belly!
So sad I missed your shower! I will have a present for you soon though and I can drop it by your mom's when I'm in town next week. You look so beautiful!
hahahah, well it IS a very cute outfit and at this point, you'll take whatever fits and is semi-comfortable right?
I love your maternity pictures. They turned out so great. I especially love the ones on your sister's blog with the shadows. Those are very cool. You're lucky that you got Erik to even be in a couple of pics. Taylor totally turned down my idea of a maternity photo shoot. I guess it's a good thing though, my face blew up like a balloon. I don't know how you're managing to still look so great with less than a month to go. I can't wait!
P.S. Post the pictures of the nursery soon. I'm dying with anticipation.
What a fun shower with friends and work! Can you believe you only have 3 and half weeks left? They will just fly by! I am so excited for you!!
The maternity pictures your sister took are so cute! I wish I looked that good being pregnant.
you look amazing! seriously all belly, jealous. so cute. love the pics
i love your outfit! is that a mty skirt? so cute! i've given up on looking cute. I literally have a handful of things that still fit and it's nothing as cute as what you're wearing! i love seeing your cubicle and where you work. you sis did a great job on your pics! so nice to have a photographer in the family.
LOVE your prego pictures. You are way too cute. Also that outfit is adorable.
Your pictures are soooo cute!!! I love that outfit!! I think you should take me shopping sometime. :)
well its a very cute outfit so hey wear it as much as you want! lol Thanks cuz! Your so cute pregnant :) we are here in UT this summer so i hope we can all get together!
So this is a random comment, but I was driving in the car this morning and heard on the radio that you won tickets to a show! Congratulations!!
And you are one adorable pregnant lady!
Post a Comment