Tuesday after Erik got out of class we headed down to Ogden for the first time with baby girl. My sister Amy was taking her newborn pictures the next morning and they turned out amazing of course!
She did a great job even though baby girl wasn't being very cooperative. I just can't get enough of my sweet beautiful baby girl. She is such a good baby, never cries, is just such a delight but of course she didn't like getting her picture taken and she was awake the whole time and fussy. We really wanted to get a few of her sleeping but she just would not fall asleep even though the photo session was 3 hours long! So any pictures of her with her eyes closed she just happened to be blinking ha ha.
Here are just a few, when I get the disk of all the pictures I will probably post more of my favorites. Enjoy!
I still look at her sometimes and think "this is MY baby? wow I can't believe she's here!" its just crazy that we're parents now, I don't feel any different than I did before, I think I thought I would some how... but we're loving every moment of it and can't believe we had a life before her.
This is my favorite one, she looks so beautiful if I do say so myself. The dress she is wearing was my Grammy's dress when she was a baby, it is the sweetest little thing you've ever seen. It fit her perfectly
This is the dress I made her a few months ago and it fit perfectly!
I also made the flower that's on her headband

I'm so surprised she got a picture of her sitting in this chair when she was actually looking! She loved the pattern of black and white and just stared at it the whole time


She did a great job even though baby girl wasn't being very cooperative. I just can't get enough of my sweet beautiful baby girl. She is such a good baby, never cries, is just such a delight but of course she didn't like getting her picture taken and she was awake the whole time and fussy. We really wanted to get a few of her sleeping but she just would not fall asleep even though the photo session was 3 hours long! So any pictures of her with her eyes closed she just happened to be blinking ha ha.
Here are just a few, when I get the disk of all the pictures I will probably post more of my favorites. Enjoy!
I still look at her sometimes and think "this is MY baby? wow I can't believe she's here!" its just crazy that we're parents now, I don't feel any different than I did before, I think I thought I would some how... but we're loving every moment of it and can't believe we had a life before her.
This is my favorite one, she looks so beautiful if I do say so myself. The dress she is wearing was my Grammy's dress when she was a baby, it is the sweetest little thing you've ever seen. It fit her perfectly
This is the dress I made her a few months ago and it fit perfectly!I also made the flower that's on her headband


I'm so surprised she got a picture of her sitting in this chair when she was actually looking! She loved the pattern of black and white and just stared at it the whole time


11 comments:
I love the first one too. So dang cute! I think some of them look somewhat like Finn. OH I love her. Isn't it amazing?
Oh Sammy, those are the most adorable things I've ever seen! My two favorites are the ones with her beads. Oh, she is just so sweet. Also, that last picture is totally Erik! Taylor and I both said the same thing when we saw it.
I had the same issues with Hazel's newborn pictures. She was totally uncooperative, ornery and wouldn't fall asleep...
Funny thing, I see a lot of similarities between Hazel and Violet. In fact I have a picture that looks a lot like the one of Violet with just the beads on. I'll have to show you.
Love love the pictures! She is gorgeous!!
Oh my goodness!! She is perfect! I love the pictures!
those are the sweetest pictures ever. she is so beautiful.
Oh so cute! I just want to snuggle with her. Of course I have my own to snuggle with, but she sure does cute pictures.
aw, i love all of them!
PRECIOUS!
So beautiful!! I love the pictures- I hope you have them framed all over your cute home.
P.S. I'm very impressed with your dress-making and headband! You're so talented-- I can't wait to do that for my babies!
She is adorable! and I can see some similarities between Hazel and her!
So cute! Can't wait to see her! I'll be home in September for a little bit. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment