1776 Members of the Continental Congress began signing the Declaration of Independence.
1939 Albert Einstein signed a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt urging creation of an atomic weapons research program.
1985 A Delta Air Lines jumbo jet crashed while attempting to land at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, killing 137 people.

9 comments:
You guys have the cutest family! Happy anniversary!
the cutest family ever! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anni! There is no way its been 3 yrs I thought it had only been one maybe two! haha! Sweet Violet is going to be a big cousin in Feb! That is your anni present from us! haha!
congrats! we did park city for our first year ann too! and we have that pink outfit for our girl too... we are so alike:)
what an adorable little family. can't believe its been three years, so much has happened. happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!! :) Cuet family picture!
Happy Anniversary ! LOVE you guys - love that baby - tell Eric thanks for letting me smoosh her for a second - - - He is so dang cute w/ her !
sorry - ERIK with a K !
oh very cute. How many exciting things happened on that day...
Happy anniversary. I promise the next 3 will go just as fast. Taylor and I will be on number 6 in a few short weeks.
P.S. I'm glad we got to see you guys on friday. Violet is growing up so fast and just as beautiful as can be.
Post a Comment