Yesterday afternoon I pulled Baby Einstein up on Youtube to see what Violet thought of it. Needless to say she loved it. I guess we know what to get her for Christmas!
Check out the tongue, sticking half way out.
(Ignore the messy desk!)
(Ignore the messy desk!)
6 comments:
Haha I love her; she's the cutest. I think those videos are such a cool idea and I'm totally getting them when I have kids. She'll be a little Einstein herself :)
ah she's so stinkin' cute! We need her and Finn watch it together! So cute!
haha, awesome! It looks like she's a true Oberg.
So cute!! She's getting so big!! Love it!
blessed blessed baby einstein...we love em in our home as well. she's so cute and i love her little zebra blanket
That is so cute! We bought Shaun Baby Mozart and he loves it. Did you know that you can get baby Einstein through Netflix? We just subscribed and I was so happy that I hadn't bought any more of them cause now we can just order them.
Post a Comment