10/5/10

Hand Me Downs and Tummy Time

When I got Violet dressed this morning in cousin Ruby's outift (my sister April's little girl), I just had to take some pictures, she looked too cute!
Miss Violet still loves to stand! We have to force her to sit most of the time
 The many faces during tummy time.
 Giving me the stink eye
 Hey!

 Kiss those CHEEKS!

8 comments:

Maegan and Dan said...

she is so darling! and getting big already!

The Obergs said...

CUTE! I love Ruby's hand-me-downs. That little bird shirt on friday was adorable. What a little tin soldier she is. You really do have to force her to bend her legs, hahaha. I just love that girl. Can't wait to see her tomorrow!

cassy said...

Oh my gosh she looks so much like you it kills me! She is a doll!

Kenzie said...

She is such a freaking cute baby!! She is ilke the perfect mix of you and your husband!!

Paige said...

she's so freaking cute! i love her outfit. Aren't hand me downs the BEST! I think so. :)

jenna said...

Such a freaking cutie! I'm dying to meet her still!

meag said...

yep...she's adorable! hand me downs are fabulous. and it looks like she is a tummy time champ. way to go vi!

Heather said...

She is SO adorable!!!! Cute blog! Hope you don't mind if I add you to mine.