I have officially turned into a "mommy blogger". I haven't posted about anything but Violet since she was born! But it is hard when you are a stay at home mom and that's all I do with my time. With the holidays and everything coming up there will be a bit more variety I hope.
My friend Meagan was in town on Saturday so Violet and I went to see her and her sweet baby Preston
He is about a month younger, he looks littler than Vi but he's sitting in the crack of the couch, they are pretty much the same size.
Violet would not get her thumb out of her mouth! Preston was SO smiley and adorable
I wasn't planning on starting Violet on cereal for a while, my family has bad allergies and history of asthma so I didn't want to risk it but she seemed ready so I thought I'd give it a try. We didn't have any baby spoons, but this book I'm reading (Your Baby Week by Week) says to just use your finger the first few times anyway... I think she really liked it! I don't know if she even got any down her throat but she was sure acting like she wanted more
Munchin on mom's finger
Are you going to give me more?
Dad! This is good stuff!
You can't really tell from this picture but somehow the cereal ended up on her forehead and right below her eyes.
6 comments:
ah so cute! I love her! She looks so big and chunky! I never thought about the finger, thats a good idea.
aw, sweet babies! I just love them! I can't wait to get the three of them together. we HAVE to do it when I'm home for christmas. I'll be sad if we don't. So cute that she likes rice cereal. she is getting so big! I love her. and preston...he is adorable too! so cute. oh and, it's okay to be a mommy blogger! :) I am too!
it's ok, all the people that read your blog are the people that want to know all the details about sweet baby violet.
I love her headband, it looks so cute on her.
Good luck with the transition to solid food!
ahhh sammy...that is so cute. i've been meaning to post those cute pics too. i just love little violet, she is darling and looks like she enjoyed her cereal. shes just adorable. so happy i got to see you two.
So cute Sammy!!!!!
Sammy,
Hi I am SOO glad you found me I lost my little slip with your name and number and also our girls numbers but have been wanting to call you! I'm glad you have a blog so i can get to know you better! Excited your my vt companion =) let me know if I can visit the other girl you haven't seen yet. text or call me my # is 760-4537
btw Violet is the cutest name and she is such a pretty little girl.
Post a Comment