11/22/10

Pie Night

Sunday was Erik's families annual Pie Night Extravaganza! (I added the extravaganza)
We all gathered around at Erik's aunt and uncle Morby's home in Liberty, their amazing house is right next to North Fork Park; very cabin-esque, it was snowing and as windy as a banshee (in the words of Erik and Jake). but it was so cozy, with the fireplace roaring, pie galore and tons of family.
Karli and Chance with Vi all bundled and ready to go!
Erik calls her Cruella de Vil in this coat! I love it, its so cute and fancy!  It is so incredibly soft and you just want to pet her when she's wearing it; it's minky! My mom gave it to her as an early Christmas gift.
Pie Pie Pie!
Vi is totally eying Erik's pie
Hanging with Grandpa Oberg

6 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh wow, you're quick. We just barely got home and you've already got pictures on your blog. I'm glad you guys made it safe and sound... I'll be honest, things were a little treacherous up there in the valley.

Pie Night was delicious, although I'm pretty sure I ate way too much.

Unknown said...

I love Violet's coat! so fancy!! The pies look so yummy! what a fun thing to do!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Paige said...

yummy! this post makes me so excited to stuff my face on thursday! can't wait! Love Vi's cute fancy coat. she's adorable!

meag said...

love that coat. i was a baby shower on saturday and the little baby-to-be got that same adorably soft and cozzy coat. and that pie, oh my, it looks delicious.

Donene said...

It was so fun, and fun to see you and cute little Violet, I love her coat and her darling boots! Rachel still thinks the rhubarb and strawberry pie was her favorite! It was delicious!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting pics for those of us that live too dang far away and husbands that work way too much kind of people. :) Love Vi's coat!