2/26/11

Daddy and Violet

This is too cute not to share, at least I think so. Erik started doing this game with Violet when she's eating; he'll peak around the corner into the kitchen and smile really big at her and she LOVES IT!  No matter how many times he pops his head in and out, she gets so excited. Ignore me, I didn't realize I was going to be in sight!  I love how she looks at me like I'm crazy for laughing at her.



Daddy and Violet from Samantha Oberg on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is so funny, it made me laugh so hard!

April said...

it seriously is so funny! Love her little personality coming out! She does think your crazy!

Paige said...

she is so funny! I love her little squeal. how cute! cash loves this same thing right now and he never gets sick of it. this age really is so fun...they're little personalities are starting to show.

meag said...

cutest squeal ever. that is so awesome. she loves her daddy. and the look she kept giving you is priceless. cute little thing.

The Nielsens said...

WAY cute...and your corner looks very tidy with those new bins-congratulations.