Today Violet is 8 months. She has had an ear infection for the past week or so and boy she is becoming quite the diva! She has been such a sweetheart and the only reason I knew something was up was because she wouldn't take naps or go to sleep at night. But as the days go by she seems to be getting worse as far as her attitude goes. She has these little tantrums when she wants something; she'll make fists, her face gets so mad, her body gets tight and she shrieks! I keep feeling like this doesn't have anything to do with her being sick, but I'm sure it does. Hopefully she'll be better soon, it's been an interesting week!
This morning we did a little photo shoot, when I took her to the Dr they weighed her, she weighs 19 lbs 5 oz. Chunk! My mom said that's what I weighed at a year! I knew she had chub and it's almost impossible to carry her in her carseat anymore, but I didn't realize she was that big!
She LOVES her Madam Alexander doll Aunt Joye gave her, she loves playing with her eyes and gives her kisses, or more like attacks her head and licks it
She still won't crawl, she does the downward dog thing still but just rolls all over the place to get what she wants
I think she looks like her daddy in this picture
I'm so sad, I LOVE this outfit, I got it before she was born and I got it for this spring. Well, it's a 12 month from Children's Place which now I know runs small, this is the first time she's worn it and she won't ever even get to wear the capris! I wish spring would just be spring and not winter
She also loves her Rock-a-stack that my mom gave her for Valentine's Day. She loves chewing on the base
At 8 months she will go on her first plain ride and vacation! Violet and I are going to stay with my friend Paige and her baby Cash (who is 4 days older than Violet) in Moscow, ID while her husband is out of town. I can't wait, it'll be so much fun to get out of town for a bit and have fun with friend's.
I'm adding a new segment to my blog-we'll see how long it lasts-called Friday Finds
I am going to post things I've found at the DI and hopefully eventually have the before and after.

10 comments:
does she have red hair?
hahahahaha
haha that was amy not april
I was like, hey I didn't type that? Too funnY!
She is a diva, Ruby was too! Oh still is. But FInn does the tight fist, red face shriek thing, its so funny! She is so cute and chunkY! And there's no picture of what you bought?
oh my, that di find is amazing. i love it. and oh, violet...what a sweet girl. she is so cute, and getting so big. and as far as the little attitude goes, i thought the same thing before preston got his ear infections, thinking it had something to do with being sick, well it didn't. must just be his little personality coming out. slightly stubborn like his momma. anyways, darling pics of violet. so happy you get to go spend a few days with paige. I got these numbing drops for prestons ears before we flew so that he wouldn't feel the pain for the pressure when we flew. worked miracles!!!1
Oh my goodness...I LOVE THAT HEADBOARD!!! And Violet is pretty cute too.
I love Violet's hair, so cute. Can't wait to see your finished product, I love the DI!
So cute. I bet she and Shaun weigh about the same. He hasn't started to crawl yet either. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth and then usually face plants. He will also roll all over to get what he wants. I'm ok with him not doing it yet cause then it's all down hill from there! I swear we live parallel lives! I am also taking Shaun on a plane ride in May to visit Ali for her graduation. I'm quite nervous about it. You will have to let me know how it goes. Lets get them together the next time you are in town.
She is SO so cute! Her chubbiness is so yummy :)
PS - LOVE that headboard! Can't wait to see how it turns out! I need to go to DI and find one exactly like it now!
Oh my goodness she is so cute! I absolutely love her hair color! What a doll! Don't worry, she will be crawling soon and then you will wish she couldn't. :) It's so fun to find fun things at the DI. Garage sales are fun to finds things at too!
oh my gosh, she DOES look just like Erik in that picture of her in front of the dresser. I can't believe how grown-up she is looking. She's changed a lot just in the past couple of weeks, and her hair has filled in a ton!
Have fun in Idaho. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment