6/11/11

11 Months

Violet Liberty is 11 months old today!  Where has time gone? A year ago I was having baby showers and maternity pictures taken, this year I've got my hands full with a beautiful red head baby girl, who finally started crawling (just did army crawl up until a couple weeks ago) and keeps me thinking she's going to start walking any moment.
She finally got another tooth on the top, it's her canine (pointy one!) on the top. It's so funny!

She went on her first big trip to Moab with the Oberg's (post coming soon)

Is still the sweetest baby and is getting quite clingy to momma. 
(Be sure and scroll down to the next post to see her as a flower girl in her aunts wedding)

5 comments:

meag said...

oh my she is darling. can you believe it has been 11 months already. i can't. and how cute was she as a little flower girl. the whole wedding was amazing. such fun details to it all....her dress was beautiful. so fun

Kenzie said...

I absolutely love the red hair! She is so adorable! Time goes way to fast!!

Alyssa Harper said...

She is an absolute DOLL! So stinkin' cute. I can't get over her red hair. You've got a beautiful girl there, Sammy!

The Obergs said...

hahah, oh I just love that little canine peaking through, too cute.

You got some great pictures of the wedding. I LOVE the shoe picture and the last picture of Karli and Chance is adorable. It really was a great wedding, wasn't it. I'm glad we got to be a part of it.

P.S. I love that Hazel is washing Violet's hair in the tub. Oh geez, these kids make me laugh.

Rob and Vienna said...

She is so darling. I can't believe she's almost a year old!!! It seems like it's gone by so fast. She'll be walking around and talking before you know it.