Erik and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on August 2nd. Man how time flies! It's hard to imagine where we will be in 4 years from today.
To celebrate our friends Vienna and Rob (thanks again!) watched Violet for us, Erik made the arrangements and we went to The Elements in Logan. IT. WAS. AMAZING! Seriously people, when I had heard it was good, they weren't lying, they weren't giving it enough credit, it was out of this world!
It's a bit on the expensive side, and super fancy so I'd say it's a special occasion kind of place, especially with the kind of dough you drop when you go all out and buy apps, tre tres and zerts (appetizers, entrees and desserts, it's from Parks and Rec)
They even brought us out the wrong appetizer, so we ended up getting double because by the time they brought out the correct one, we had eaten half of the wrong one. We didn't mind! I would HIGHLY recommend the mahi spring rolls. Simply amazing.
My SIDE salad which came with my dinner, HUGE!
The dessert which was eaten to fast for a picture
We finished off the night by going to the highly anticipated movie (anticipated by me) Crazy Stupid Love which I enjoyed, but wasn't quite as good as I had hoped.
Happy 4 years honey! I love you
7 comments:
oh my, that food looks amazing. crazy how fast four years flies by. glad you had a good night out.
Congrats! We're going on 4 years ourselves this month. Crazy how time flies, isn't it? P.S. That food looks amazing!
FOUR years! that is just nuts. Congrats you two. That food looks amazing!! I'll have to remember that for our upcoming anniversary. :)
K, I am SHOCKED that you didn't absolutely love "crazy, stupid, love." I thought it was the funniest movie I have ever seen! I don't love funny movies but this one had be rolling and snorting. haha
happy anniversary. I'm thinking we might have to copy you for ours. After all the praises from you, I'm super stoked to try the dinner.
I loved the update on little violet. What a cute little stink she is. The picture of the giant ball of cotton candy with legs cracks me up. And I NEED to get this recipe for the chocolate banana, peanut butter icebox cake. What the freak is that and how do I make it!?!?!?!
and yes, those initials were carved in the tree when we went camping with you guys. We saw yours and Erik's too. Did Erik fix yours??? As I recall he only did an S for you, but when we were there it was totally finished...
happy 4 years to you two! cutest couple ever award. =) I have never been there but want to go now!!thanks for all the treats and nice note. The shower was so much fun. We may or may not have eaten all the treats already!
I'm sure I told you all about Elements, I'm their biggest marketer (which i should be paid for since I talk about it so much) ha ha, and if I told you..I know i didn't underestimate it ;) So glad you loved it and had fun! Happy 4 years!!
Post a Comment