Erik, Sammy, Violet and Elsie
So, so, SO cute! I can't wait until my girl is old enough to dress up! This post just got me so excited for it. :)
so darling! i love the pose! and that quilt is awesome!
oh she is ALL girl! What a little doll.
dollar tree has the best dress up stuff. keeps Beckam entertained for days!
So cute! That is for sure worth the three dollars!
SOOOOOO cute!!! I love that she was wearing all three!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So, so, SO cute! I can't wait until my girl is old enough to dress up! This post just got me so excited for it. :)
so darling! i love the pose! and that quilt is awesome!
oh she is ALL girl! What a little doll.
dollar tree has the best dress up stuff. keeps Beckam entertained for days!
So cute! That is for sure worth the three dollars!
SOOOOOO cute!!! I love that she was wearing all three!
Post a Comment