9/13/11

Part of Your World

Oh St. George. For the weekend we were part of your world.  My mom took us on a little girls trip to Little Mermaid at Tuacahn over the weekend.  It was AMAZING to say the least and I am so grateful that we were able to go. Sadly Amy wasn't able to make it, we missed her and wished she was with us the whole time.
There was lots of eating out, bubble teas, swimming and laying out, shopping, laughing til we cried, and singing the songs over and over
 It was the most perfect night at Tuacahn, over cast and breezy, high 60's.
 Our seats were amazing, 9th row on the right side. I loved their costumes and Ariel was so perfect, she was so pretty and had a great voice.
 Scuttle was PERFECT and don't even get me started on Flounder! He was 13 and SO amazing. His voice was killer and he was so darling.


To view videos click on the white blank space!
This is how far we were from the side stage


Untitled from Samantha Oberg on Vimeo.

Kiss the Girl.

Prince Erik was quite a hunk, had great pipes, and he was the understudy!
The music from the broadway was so incredible, I can't stop singing the songs!  We listened to it he whole rest of the trip, so happy we bought the soundtrack.
Cute Scuttle waving to me!
 Ursula was fabulous, her voice is 10 times more perfect for Ursula as the one on the Broadway cd, she was hilarious and had spunk
 The rest of the weekend we had fun hanging out, shopping and more eating of course!
 Our royal wedding headbands
 My beautiful, sweet, amazing, funny, cute 80 year old Grammy. She was such a trooper and kept up with us on our shopping sprees and laughed her head off right along with us all day and night. Thank you Grammy for everything on the trip, it would not have been the same without you!
 On the way home Sunday we stopped in Sandy and saw the flags for 9/11. There were over 3,000, one for every person that died, it was amazing to see
 New firefighter statue
Thank you mom for planning, paying for, and taking us on this trip, it was so fun to get out with the girls!
Thank you to Grammy for the souvenirs, meals and giggles.
and April for making me laugh and then being patient when I couldn't breathe and tell you why I was laughing so hard!
Until next time...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Girls trips are the best! And the show looked awesome!

Michelle said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Girls trips are the BEST. I'm so excited because Emmy and I are going to see The Little Mermaid in a few weeks - yay!

oops! said...

Cute Post! Want a fun family - I thought maybe you were my daughter, but I see you have an awesome family!

Alex and Anna said...

This looks so fun! Sammy you are so gorgeous!

Kenzie said...

What a fun trip! We went and saw Little Mermaid the second day it was out. I bet it is even better now!