10/11/11

15 Months

I stopped taking Violet's monthly photo when she turned one and now I'm really regretting it. She has changed so much in the last 3 months and I hate not being able to compare like I could before; her hair has gotten longer and thicker, she's gotten 4 more teeth, she is running all over the place, climbing up on the couches, getting so friendly (can't keep her away from the adults at the park and soft play at the mall!) and prettier and funnier everyday. SO, I've started it up again, although I won't be posting it monthly.

She had her Dr appointment yesterday and she did great, is over her stranger anxiety and growing right along.
Weight 22 lbs 11 oz 64th percentile
Height 32.5 inches 96th percentile
(love her post-nap hair)
 She is always pulling faces and laughing out of no where it's hilarious
 She still loves reading books and will bring them to me all day long, over and over.
She can say shoes, cheese, mama, dada, night night, dog and a few more things but they are all "deh" or "deh deh?" like a question, so not sure they count.  
She laughs anytime someone laughs, she smiles crookedly but it's so adorable, her feet are still the softest things on the planet, she loves getting ready to go bye bye but throws a fit if we don't go shortly after I tell her we are leaving, has her mama's lips and "shark lip" (zoom in super close to the first picture and you'll see what I'm talking about, kind of a double lip, my dad, brother, niece, violet, a girl I met at EFY and I are the only ones that I've ever known that have it and actually call it that or know it exists) She loves having company or going new places, and she has her own little smell that is the best smell in the world.  Every morning I sniff her face and neck until she wants to get down, but she always snuggles for a few minutes and lets me.

 Oh I just love that face and that hair

4 comments:

Becka and Bennett said...

She has changed! I am laughing because Cache weighs 23 pounds how did he pass her up, she was such a chubby chub. She is adorable.

Rick and Camille said...

Violet is such a cutie! She must keep you laughing all day with those faces she pulls :) How fun!

meag said...

OH MY GOODNESS, i need to come visit. Violet is the cutest thing ever. look at how big she is getting, and oh my her hair!!! such a sweet thing. missing you guys. definetly need to plan something especially before you move (please let me know when you have plans?)

anna said...

she is so sweet! Easton has a little twinge of red in his hair, and i love it! Red heads are the best!