We are so please to announce that we are having
A GIRL!
Oh we are so excited there are hardly words! I can't wait for baby sister and Violet to be besties and twinners and see Violet be her little momma. It will be so fun to see if she looks like her big sister, has red hair, is as chunky as Violet was and so on and so forth.
The appointment was so great. I had
to go alone which I was a little nervous about, but it was great and I
LOVE my new Doctor! Baby sister looks perfect and healthy and had the sweetest little profile, nose and lips. There is nothing like seeing your baby on the screen kicking and wiggling around, feeling them moving around and hearing that they are healthy and doing well.
I am 20 weeks today but baby sister is measuring 21 weeks. They didn't change my due date, and the doctor said we'll have to monitor her growth but he is hoping she will be early because Violet was 4 days early and 8 lbs 4 oz and babies tend to get bigger with each child you have.
I had to wait until Erik got home from work before I could tell anyone which was so hard but worth it! He came home to a box and when he opened it out came a bunch of pink and purple balloons! He was really excited and totally surprised.
Let the nursery decorating, headband making, sewing and shopping begin!
And last but not least 20 belly profile. I hate taking these so just bare with me, I live away from home now and people want to see :)
*Also wanted to note that I am ashamed that I put our announcement on FACEBOOK before the blog! I would have much rather put it on here first, but the truth of the matter is that Facebook is so quick and I didn't have time to blog!*
11 comments:
YAY! Another little girl! We're so excited for you guys. What a bummer that Erik didn't get to go with you... I guess that's the drawback of a husband with a real job, hahah. I'm still wondering where in the world you are hiding a half-made baby! You are looking fabulous and tiny; you don't have a double-chin and I'm sure you're still wearing your regular pants....not fair.
Anyways, congrats again. What an exciting announcement.
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!
ok teeny tiny! what the heck? are you sure there's a baby in there? haha! you look amazing. I have that belly after I eat dinner, haha! yay a baby girl so excited!!!!
Haha! Seriously, you are so small! I look like that right now and I'm not even preggo!
Congrats Sammy! So fun to have sisters :)
That was actually me...I guess sheena was still signed in.
I am SO excited for you (and a little jealous!)- I can tell by your Pinterest "likes" that you have flawless taste for a little girl and I can't wait to see how the nursery turns out! Will the girls be sharing a room?
yeah for baby sisters. i am so super happy for you guys. your motherly instincts were in tune with this one....violet will be a great big sister!!!and you look FABULOUS
Yay for another girl! That will be so fun! I loved finding out we were having another girl for all those reasons too! You look so good. There is no bump there still! Congrats!
Grammy GG says,"Hurray! I knew it was going to be a girl, and now we'll have two little sisters and that will be so wonderful and fun! I love all four of you!"
So excited for you guys!!! I hope you have had a great birthday! I'm sorry I couldn't come visit when i was out there! We didn't end up going back to Denver the next night, or i would have LOVEd to see you! I want to come out again soon tho so i will let you know! Violet will be such a good older sissy. They will have so much fun together. You look so cute and I think i am showing way more then you! you look awesome! have the cravings and hunger kicked in yet? I am so hungry all the time!! haha
Post a Comment