Do you say 2011 or 2012? Well, at any rate 2012 is here and was 2011 a great year or what?! So many great things happened in 2011 but I am always excited for a new year. I am not setting any big resolutions this year. Just hope to make the most of it, enjoy being pregnant and living in a new place.
Erik had the Friday before and the Monday after New Years off so we decided to fly to Utah for a quick trip. I know we haven't been here very long, but Erik won't have any time off of work until he's been there 6 months so we decided to take advantage of the break.
We flew in Thursday night after Erik got off work, Friday we went to a great fabric store at Rainbow Gardens with Lynnette and Karli. Karli was such a big help with watching Vi while I was looking around.
It was lunch time and almost nap time so Vi was going crazy! She ran around the store pushing her stroller having the time of her life
Sneak peek at Violet's big girl bed quilt. I wasn't really planning on buying anything especially because there were so many great choices! Then I saw this fabric and decided to just get it, I had some Christmas money and loved this pattern. We laid it out so we could see it and Violet thought it was for her to lie on
Then we met the boys at Smith and Edwards for lunch, it was kind of a big deal because Violet had never been there before which is crazy seeing as the Oberg men go just about weekly!
Saturday we were able to get together with our friends for New Years Eve. It was so good to see them and catch up. We've gotten together the past three years (4 for them, we were with family the first year) and it's been a fun tradition to keep. I love getting together to see the kids so we can see how they are growing and how their personalities are coming out! They are the cutest boys
It was pretty impossible to get a picture of the 3 kids all sitting and looking at the same time.
Violet 18 months, Cash 18 months, Preston 17 months
Violet and I, Paige and Cash, Meag and Preston.
I love this picture,we tried to get one of them giving kisses and it didn't really work out for any of us!
All ready for bed
2011
So fun to see how they've changed!
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment