Jeff's homecoming on Sunday was quite a success, he did such an amazing job. Although he has been his normal self since the moment we saw him at the airport, he sure proved how much he grew and learned over the last two years as a missionary.
Erik was able to fly out Saturday to be here for the homecoming. It was so good to see him! He flew home Monday morning, has been in California all week for work (reason for my extended stay in Utah) will be home tomorrow and Violet and I fly home Sunday.
Violet in her Ghana skirt, Erik in his Ghana tie, and me in my Ghana necklace!
I am now 25+ weeks along. It's pretty crazy how quickly this pregnancy is going. I have roughly 3 months until baby sister makes her debut, I have been here almost all month and it's pretty scary to think of all the things I need to do/things I need to get before she comes. We are so excited and can't wait!
Click here to read about when I was 25 weeks along with Vi.
1 comment:
your adorable....hope your having so much fun
Post a Comment