As of today I am 30 weeks (7 months) pregnant. Beside the fact that it's pretty difficult to bend over, some lovely varicose veins I have this time around, baby sister kicking and poking me all day and running to the bathroom once every couple hours, I feel pretty amazing.
(sorry if this picture freaks you out because I'm staring into your soul, I never know where to look while taking a picture of myself) Also a sneak peek of my bathroom!
I had a Dr appointment today and baby sister is growing wonderfully. They did an ultrasound to check her growth and she's chubby and getting so big. She weighs 3 lbs 6 oz and is still ahead of schedule. She wouldn't move her hand away from her face so it messed her nose up, but she looks so sweet and peaceful and I love that you can see all her fingers!
10 more weeks!
And a picture of Miss Violet playing dress ups. If she finds an article of clothing lying around she will put it on. I put her jeans on for the day and before I could take her pj top off, she had her tank, cardi and tutu on. She is obsessed with her tutu, whenever she finds it she's got to put it on.
We've really enjoyed living in Colorado so far, the weather has been amazing, in the 70's for well over a week. I've been busy almost everyday thanks to my cousin Jami and her friends, who let me tag along at the park, lunch, dinner or Hunger Games. I think the hardest part is that our families don't get to see Violet grow and learn and be her cute little self. Knowing that we will be here forever is also hard, knowing that Skype is they only way they'll see her/us until they come out or we make it out there. I hate missing out on family dinners, parties and such but I am still grateful to be living here, for Erik to have this great job which he really enjoys and look forward to upcoming visitors and events!
7 comments:
yay! you're getting there! i have to say that you look like a million bucks....i have dreams of being as cute as you are while pregnant! that violet is a doll. she can come and play with me and my kids any time!
you look great! so do both of your precious girls. violet seems to have such a darling personality. so fun.
seriously you are the teeniest prego girl ever! so cute! Can't wait to come see Miss Vi! And maybe we'll have to sneak away to see Hunger Games again! obsessed? haha
Sammy, I'm loving all of your decoration ideas and the blanket you made is so soft and comfortable looking. I'm impressed that you have found the energy to do any of this.
Violet is looking more and more grown up. What a funny little girl.
we miss having you guys close, but it sounds like you're getting tons of visitors so I guess it could be worse. You could live on the opposite side of the country and hardly ever get visitors like Bennett and Becka, haha.
Yesterday Hazel said to me: " you know what i like mom? I like going to Sammy's house.... you know, Erik and Sammy and Violet? I really like going to their house".
I think it's safe to say that you're not forgotten and we're all still thinking about you.
Best of luck with the next 10 weeks. It looks like you're well prepared.
you look so good sammy! i can't believe you're getting so close! so crazy. I love how violet dresses up. that's so cute.
p.s. i love your shower curtain! :)
You look fabulous. I was thinking about you today during conference because Conner and I agreed that this beautiful woman in the MOTAB looked just like you. Love you!
You look great! I can't believe you only have ten weeks left! Good luck!
Post a Comment