I've gotten some pretty cute videos of Violet lately that I wanted to share with the grandparents (and anyone else that wants to enjoy)
(if you can't see the video like I can't on my computer, click on the white space between the words)
(if you can't see the video like I can't on my computer, click on the white space between the words)
She recently taught herself to snap.
Sorry, I should've taken that block away from the very beginning, but still too cute. We had to practice names before everyone came/comes to visit!
This was after her nap the other day. She loves feeling Baby Sister now and will come up and put her hand on my belly without me even telling her too! She'll say "Feel sis, huh?" So sweet
Her new favorite word is "huh" I guess I say it to her a lot, like "That's a cute dog huh?" "You look cute today huh?" Now she says "huh" after EVERYTHING! "Nose huh?" (wipe my nose) "up huh?", "shoes huh?", "Tah huh?" (chocolate milk) everything! It's SO cute, we tried to get it on video but of course they'll never do what you want when you need them too. She also says "I tute huh?" (I'm cute huh?)
We've got an exciting week ahead of us! Grammy and GG (my mom and Grammy) are coming to visit Wednesday through Sunday while Erik is out of town for work. We'll be so happy to have the company and it will be so good to see them :)
1 comment:
So fun to see videos of her! She is darling.
Post a Comment