Some more pictures of Baby Sis, I can't believe how much she's grown even since the last time I posted pictures
Found her thumb
Loves feeding her babies while I feed Baby Sis
She has the biggest prettiest lips ever!
We finally made it out of the house today, first time I've taken both of them out on my own, we survived without any meltdowns from any of us!
3 Weeks old today! beautiful baby
4 comments:
Oh she's such a beauty! That picture of Vi feeding her baby is so sweet! I can't believe how big she is and I love her sweet curly red hair! Baby E is gorgeous and I can't wait to see her!! Congrats on getting out of the house; that's a big deal!
oh my heck, she's getting so big! What a little doll. I love that she sucks her thumb. I'm really hoping that Nora will do it too, it's so much easier than trying to find a binky.
can't wait to see you guys next week. I'm so glad it all worked out for you to come.
p.s. that last picture of her looks just like Amy
I'm with Crystal, she looks just like me! haha, she may be talking about another Amy, but really she looks like you! I am in LOVE with her outfit! I seriously am counting down the minutes until you girls and guy get here! I just want some snuggles and I want Violet to do her poptart dance for me! I love the sisters pics! Can't wait to take her pictures either! I have some really good ideas!!! Be sure to bring pic clothes
Post a Comment