Today is Miss Elsie's three month birthday and she is sweeter than ever.
Elsie...
Weighs 14 lbs (with us on the scale) just packing it on for a cold winter.
Still goes to sleep by herself about 4 out of 5 times. Has to be wrapped up tightly enough that she can't get her hand up to her mouth, otherwise she'll suck on her fist, even through the blanket and will lie there forever awake happy as a lark.
Rolled from her belly to her back shortly after her 2 month birthday. Just a fluke I'm sure but it was exciting nonetheless.
Talks all day long, cooing and ooing and ahhing. Even if no one is paying her any attention, but is especially cheery and chatty in the morning.
Still has crazy hair, a few bald spots but it's long enough it covers them pretty well
Takes one long nap a day (still 9 out of 10 times during Violet's nap) and then cat naps throughout the rest of the day.
Goes down around 8:00 and sleeps until around 4:00 then 8:00. I usually try to feed her before I go to bed around 10:00 sometimes she still wakes up at 4:00 and 8:00, but about every other night over the last 2 weeks she has slept until 6:00 or 7:00! It's been fantastic and I am so grateful for those 8-9 hour stretches, although lets face it, half the time I wake up at 5 and think, "why hasn't she woken me up!? Is she alive?!"
Loves the quilt in her crib, stares at it as she is falling asleep, I think I'm going to have to switch sides so she doesn't get a flat head on one side.
Is so content to just lie on the floor or in her chair while I play with Violet.
Loves when I read to her, or better yet when Violet reads to her, she stares and talks to the pictures
3 comments:
She is SERIOUSLY the prettiest baby EVER! You can not get cuter or sweeter. I am obsessed with her quilt! Great job!!! Love love love it all! and Sweet Violet reading like a sweet big sissy!
She is so beautiful, Sammy!
love that elsie girl, she really is the prettiest thing ever. so sweet, and getting so big!! and i don't blame her for staring at her beautiful quilt all the time,i would too!!
Post a Comment