This year the girls trip was brought to me! Last year was our first annual girl's trip, luckily Amy was able to make it this year and Megan, our soon-to-be sister-in-law joined in! She is so fabulous and fits right in, she is so comfortable and feels like she's been in the family forever. Can't wait for the wedding December 18th!
(I stole these pictures from April because I only got my camera out once, I was having too much fun)
Erik was quite the trooper having a houseful of 5 women and 2 baby girls for 4 days. We shopped til we dropped, ate til we were sick, laughed til we cried and did it all over the next day. We had a great time taking them around Denver, of course had to eat at Mellow Mushroom!
Violet had the time of her life playing with her aunts and Grammy. She couldn't get enough of them and stayed up way passed her bedtime every night and didn't take any naps. She didn't want to miss out on anything. I don't think Elsie was ever even put down!
I really wish they were coming again next week to help me with our big move. I could really use their expertise getting everything decorated and in it's place. I love my mom and sisters, they are such amazing examples of what I want to be in my life. We miss them so much already! See you December 5th!
I really wish they were coming again next week to help me with our big move. I could really use their expertise getting everything decorated and in it's place. I love my mom and sisters, they are such amazing examples of what I want to be in my life. We miss them so much already! See you December 5th!


6 comments:
That sounds like such a fun little vacation! I want to come visit one day.. and you bought a house I can't wait to see more pics! just so you know I always try to comment but I am usually on my phone and with the word entry thing it never works so I just give up! ha ha love ya and miss ya!
that looks so fun. i've heard great things about mellow mushroom, and can't wait to visit oneday. your mom is seriously adorable, and i'm sure violet was in heaven.
How fun!!! Todd and I definitely want to come visit one day. We're hoping that maybe during fourth year of med school he could do an away rotation in Colorado. Hopefully we'll be able too!!!
What a great trip! There is nothing quite like a girls' trip, but even better when it's your mom and sisters. I love Violet's cute little face in these pictures. She looks as happy as you were. Good luck with your move. You'll have your house whipped in to shape in no time. can't wait to hear all about it.
It was so much fun!!!! We are such dorks I can't believe we didn't take pictures, we need to be better about that! Thanks and I hoe you don't have a boring, sad week with us gone. can't wait to see you in a few months.
Hey Sammy, I have tried to post on your blog a few times but the dang code you have to type in after has out smarted me. It sounds like you guys are doing well! Congrats on the house that is awesome. Good luck with the move and everything! If you come to Utah anytime soon we should get together for lunch or something. I want to see your cute baby!
Post a Comment