Oh my goodness! if she isn't the cutest EVER, I dont know what is! I miss you all so much, I cant stand it! And now this? She isn't old enough to sit, stop Elsie, wait for me to watch!!!
i have a picture of violet wearing that outfit. so cute! and so awesome that you don't have to buy tons of new clothes. that's downfall to having a boy and then a girl!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! if she isn't the cutest EVER, I dont know what is! I miss you all so much, I cant stand it! And now this? She isn't old enough to sit, stop Elsie, wait for me to watch!!!
Yeah for Elsie!!
i have a picture of violet wearing that outfit. so cute! and so awesome that you don't have to buy tons of new clothes. that's downfall to having a boy and then a girl!
Post a Comment